Best Online Data Entry jobs - Complete Guide

person By : Admin | In : Part Time Jobs | Last Updated : Mar 28, 2020 | Total Views: 64761

Best Online Data Entry jobs - Complete Guide

Are you a student or a housewife or even a retired person who is eager to make some income in spare time? If your answer to this question is yes, then you can easily generate income online through the data entry jobs which are way too easy and you don’t require any professional skills. All you need to know is – Typing!

What is Data Entry?

Data entry simply means entering the given information into the electronic formats by using data processing programs such as MS word, Notepad or even in the online forms. So the people who do data entry jobs are called Data Entry Operators.

So to be successful as a data entry operator you should have a good typing speed. For this kind of typing job your speed is measured in the number of words that you type in a minute.

Types of data entry jobs

There are various types of typing jobs that come under the category of data entry jobs such as captcha typing, simple typing and form filling etc. Here are most popular data entry job types:

1. Plain/simple typing work

This is the most basic job in which you have to type given data in MS word or a notepad. It is the easiest work and anyone can do that. But in order to make decent income you need to maintain typing speed of around 30-40 WPM (words per minute).

1. Form filling work

In this job you will have to fill the provided data into online forms. You need to have concentration on work as you are required to fill correct details into the forms.

1. Captcha Solving work

This is also a typing job where you are asked to type the text shown in captcha images. You need to enter correct text as you see in those images.

1. Audio to Text jobs

In this job you will be provided some audio files and you have to listen them carefully and transcribe them into proper format.

1. Medical Transcription

This is one of the highest paying jobs. In this job you will have to type the provided medical data into the data processing system. This is a bit complicated as you will get to write medical words that you may not be aware with.

All these are some most popular data entry jobs that you can try to make income from home.

Best websites to get Online Data Entry Jobs

We have collected the best sources that provide online data entry jobs. Let’s get started!

Megatypers.com

It is one of the most renowned websites that offer genuine captcha solving jobs. They pay for every 1000 solved captchas and minimum payout is $3. Also they have very strong referral program too that helps you make more money.

Amazon mTurk

Amazon MTurk is a micro job site that offer various kinds of tiny jobs that could be completed in very less time. They also offer online typing jobs including data entry, form filling, captcha solving and many more!

Online Micro job sites

There are a lot of micro job sites like mTurk that offer data entry jobs. The best ones are:

MicroWorkers

ShortTask

ClickWorker

CrowdFlower

You can try any or all of these sites to get data entry work without any investment.

Freelancing sites :

Nowadays everyone wants to work as freelancer as there is a lot more freedom to work as freelancer. This is by far the best method if you are interested to make career in data entry or any other field. Here are some popular freelancing sites that you can try out:

Freelancer.com

Upwork.com

Truelaner.com

Guru.com

WorknHire.com

Try these sites and work on regular basis. You would surely start making decent income!

Also Read : How to create a free blog? – Step By Step Guide

RECOMMENDED POSTS
Comments(120)
  • Radhamani ammal B3 months ago

I need work.

• ANUJ KUMAR1 month ago

I am doing work in data entry please

• Talha shafique3 weeks ago

Sir I am very interested your work for data entry job.plz tell me

• Alok Kumar2 days ago

I need wark

• Jymjym attitude vala3 months ago

Sir I am very interested in your work for data entry job

• HariomPrajapati3 months ago

Sir I am Very interested in your work for data entry

• Pranav Kale3 months ago

Ok

• karan goyal2 months ago

me too sir

• G.CHANDRIKA1 month ago

sir i am also interested to do the data entry job

• Shravan Kumar3 months ago

Sir I am very interested your work for data entry job

• Yashoda banjare3 months ago

First ms word me jakr jo data diya jata h... Usko desktop me type krna hota h.. Ya entry krna hota h uske baad usko ek koi bhi net se related data diya jata h jisme work krna hota h.... Data entry hota h

• pravin3 months ago

Nice website

• Mahadeva swamy2 months ago

How to work in this website

• Vikas Kumar Mandal3 months ago

Sir I am very interested in your workfor data entry job

• Janibegum1 month ago

Sir I am interested in work from home job because i need job sir

• Pankaj Sarkar3 months ago

Dear sir,I want data entry job,PDF to Word,notepad,capche solution,Copy paste many more please contact me 7005586747

• Jayanth kumar3 months ago

I'm interesting in captcha entering

• Annam BHANU PRAKASH3 months ago

Sir I am very interested in your work for data entry job

• Karunakar upadhyay2 months ago

Plz I need your job

• Sibaprasad Prasad mishra2 months ago

Sir I am very interested in your work for data entry job

• Ishika2 months ago

Sir y work kese hoga

• Deepak Rohilla2 months ago

Any job for data entry work from home

• Manish Kumar2 months ago

I need data entry job in word and excel

• Tanvi Saudi2 months ago

Any job data entry

• Anumol s2 months ago

Interested for this data entry job

• Sangeeta2 months ago

I am interested to Job for data entry work from home.

• lokhande prashant2 months ago

I need home from work job

• Deva2 months ago

I'm good in typing

• Rahul Sharma2 months ago

I have a good typing speed of 50-60 wpm in ms word. I have an experience of 7 years in same work. Hence, I am interested

• ikkurthi venkat2 months ago

i am very interested data entry jobs please how can i start

• Mohammed abdul aleem2 months ago

I want data entry typing job sir?

• kavita kumari2 months ago

send me mail related to mathematics, data entry job and for typing.

• Amit Sudrik2 months ago

I am interested

• Mukesh2 months ago

sir iam interested the data entry job is there any work

• Mohd Rauf2 months ago

I m entrested

• Shweta Satish kharatmol2 months ago

Sir I m very interested to your data entry work

• Srilakshmi kilari2 months ago

I am interested in working data entry plz send details to 8897551129

• panasabhavana2 months ago

Sir I need a job on data entry

• Mandakini gurunath kulageri2 months ago

Free work how to do

• Kamarajan2 months ago

Data entry job

• shirisha2 months ago

i want data entry job work from home sir

• Riya2 months ago

Kissi ko koi reply aya ? Sab fake hota hai

• Prakash2 months ago

Sir i am very intresting for filling work please help me

• Shehanaj Baloch2 months ago

I am interested for this job

• Shehanaj Baloch2 months ago

Ye work kaise milega

• rajendran m2 months ago

How to start with the work?

• Mouseen taj2 months ago

I need job sir

• SANJIT SING SARDAR2 months ago

sir,any job for data entry ???

• Bandana Pradhan2 months ago

I need ur job

• Tayyaba irfan2 months ago

I m interested to do data entry work at home

• Kalesh kalara kumaran2 months ago

i am interested for datta entry job

• Sumit Chauhan2 months ago

I need work.

• Saravanan B2 months ago

Yes iam ready to work with you

• Waikhom Rabi Singh2 months ago

i want a data entry job so please help me my email address is waikhomcharabi@gmail.com

• Dheeraj Madhale2 months ago

sir i am educate but not a job i intrest data entry job at home please give me a job

• HUSAIN P2 months ago

I want it...My no 8129890304

• aysha sithika2 months ago

i need this job and I am interest in this job also

• Shankar samrat2 months ago

Sir plz guide me

• YOGESH GARG2 months ago

i want this job

• Amir khan2 months ago

Sir I am ready to work.

• ROSELYN POJAS2 months ago

im interested for this job, how can i start?

• SULTAN MAHMUD2 months ago

Sir Interested I m ready to work.

• Lham chonzom2 months ago

Sir I need this job as a part time.. For college fees 🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Kadari Krishna2 months ago

I want this job

• Anju2 months ago

Yes i m ready for this job

• Abhaya2 months ago

Sir,Iam interested in this data entry job.Can I join

• Nivetha.E2 months ago

Sir I want typing job and form filling jobs ,I am Interested to join sir

• Revathy Kulalar2 months ago

I want to work as part time job in Data entry, or freelancer

• Rajaraman R2 months ago

Am interestef

• Rahul Dhurve2 months ago

Sir I am very interested in your work for data entry job

• DEENA RAM2 months ago

Sir I'm very interested in your DATA entry JOB

• Rohit Kumar Verma2 months ago

Sir login Karne ke bad Kam kaise suru kare

• Manisha2 months ago

Sir ple tell me how can I start

• Aayush Yuwaraj Dhamane2 months ago

I am ready to work

• Urmila2 months ago

Yes I m interested in data entry part time jobs.plz tell me how online apply this job.

• Aryan Sharma2 months ago

I want to do your work

• Jivanmaske2 months ago

I am ready to work

• V Kishore2 months ago

Yes I am clear send me the procedure to join

• G. Rameshbabu2 months ago

i need type and copy paste work i can type very past. please give me any type job or copy paste work. thanking you

• Vaskula Jagapathi1 month ago

Contact me to do complete it work of data entry of where is da link how to join

• Dhivya senthil1 month ago

I am ready to take over the data entry work sir

• Asha Ladani1 month ago

sir i am ready to work please give this data entry job

• Jitendra Singh1 month ago

I'm so much interested and needy people for this Job. Thanks.

• PRASANNA KUMARA1 month ago

I am readytowork

• Ritesh Kumar1 month ago

Sir I am ready to work.

• Madhavi1 month ago

I m interested in data entry job

• Navjot kaur1 month ago

Hlo sir I m ready to work

• Sajid Zubair1 month ago

i want a data entry job so please help me my email address is Sajidzubair31@gmailcom

• Tharunya R1 month ago

Sir .l am ready to work

• Mohit sharma1 month ago

yes, Sir, i am ready to work

• YamunaQ&A\p Hm1 month ago

I want this job sir

• Bussara Kauf31 month ago

I need simple type job

• Joygopal pattnaik1 month ago

Sir I have experience of 2 yrs in data entry.

• Manu Chandel1 month ago

Sir I am interested in this job.please give me a chance.

• Satish KT1 month ago

I worked as data analyst. I also have experience with copy cut paste jobs. Kindly assign me such jobs when available.

• Jaiwanta Pasekar1 month ago

Sir I can do this job data entry job

• sachin tandulkar1 month ago

sir i am ready to work

• Sandhya Singh1 month ago

I want this job

• Ganesh Sain1 month ago

I need This Job Urgent Know

• Rakshitha1 month ago

Hello sir ,I want this job

• Aroojayaz1 month ago

I need this job

• Gaisingchui Ruangmei1 month ago

Interested but still confused any1 who can help me

• Barkha Makhija1 month ago

I really need work from home

• Pranav Sakpal1 month ago

I also need a job

• Sandeep1 month ago

I need a job sir

• aditi uddhav chavan1 month ago

I AM INTERESTED FOR THIS JOB

• sanjay kumar1 month ago

Sir I am very interested in your work for data entry job five experience

• Ritik sahu1 month ago

Sir I am very excited and interested to learn about data entry and I get experienced

• Narendra joshi1 month ago

Sir I have experience data entry

• Indu Bisht 1 month ago

I'm very interested

• Arjith Jothimani1 month ago

Sir i would like to typing..How would i get my job

• roopa1 month ago

I need typing data entry job

• Gaikwad Trupti Pundlik1 month ago

Sir l need a data entry job

• Shilpi maurya1 month ago

I am interested in your work for data entry job plz how to apply

• Gitanjali kumari1 month ago

I need a job sir

• Abhishek bhargav4 weeks ago

I am interested in your work for data entry job plz how to apply

• Pinal movaliya3 weeks ago

I need job sir

• Gnaneshgnan3 weeks ago

Sir l am interested in your work for data entry job from home. I need job sir

• JEEVIKA.R3 weeks ago

I like to data entries have always done my work with full dedication. So I am very interesting for the data entry job sir....kindly need job sir

• JEEVIKA.R3 weeks ago

I am very interested for the data entry job sir.

• Zainab Amjad3 weeks ago

Sir I need a work

• R Mohammed Yaseen2 weeks ago

Sir I'm searching for job plzz help me out

• Manasa Manu2 weeks ago

Sir / mam I need a data entry job.. I'm a college student,to spare some money, I need a job

• Dilbar Hussain1 week ago

Sir I'm interested in data entry job

• Roobitha. R. R1 week ago

Sir I need data entry jobs

• NIKKI1 week ago

Sir I need work🙏🙏

• R.Vasuki1 week ago

Sir I need online work

• Richa shah3 days ago

I need work from home how to start

• Alok Kumar2 days ago